03/19/2013 12:37pmWall Street has been on a hot streak for the past few weeks, but those positive numbers are still in stark contrast to the stubbornly high national unemployment rate and sluggish economic growth.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- Utah woman creates smart purse with phone charger, Bluetooth connectivity
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor