02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Life Flight paramedic killed, nurse seriously injured in US 40 crash
- School delayed in 4 districts due to snow
- Another strong winter storm is on the way for northern Utah
- Clerk shot during robbery at Taylorsville gas station
- Unsealed filings in restaurateur's death detail his fears of estranged husband
- Police hope to ID person of interest in fatal Ogden shooting
- ICYMI: 10 stories from the weekend
- Despite a few glitches, show goes on at Sundance
- Have You Seen This? Snowless skiing is incredible
- Are you egotistical and unteachable?