02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Idaho man walks free after 20 years: ‘I never thought this day would come’
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- 'Bad luck' mutations increase cancer risk more than behavior, study says
- Governor signs concealed carry bill for young adults
- Road to Understanding
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?