02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Davis County sisters diagnosed with breast cancer 2 weeks apart
- West HS catch is 'SportsCenter' top play; Spelling Bee showdown moments go viral
- Man dies after being stung by bees 1,000 times
- Man found shot to death in Cottonwood Heights parking lot
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Beyond the curb: Where does Utah’s recycling go?