02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man critically injured in alleged road rage rollover
- Game Center: Utah State vs. Fresno State
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Clinton, McMullin campaigns seizing on Trump's stagnation in Utah
- Utah dad spends $1K to dress daughter as Wonder Woman, recreates scenes from movie
- ESPN's 'College GameDay' coming back to Salt Lake City
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- Cedar City man killed in ATV accident in Washington County