02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Brian Head fire grows at 'unprecedented rate'
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Brush fire burns 100 acres above Farmington
- Utah man opens up about trip to North Korea
- Elderly woman dies after car crashes into abandoned bowling alley
- Observatory threatened by Payson wildfire, 2,250 acres burned
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- Saving the twins: Health scares and rehab for once-conjoined boys
- Friend links 2nd missing Utah woman, teen daughter to man sought in 3 Idaho deaths