02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Man killed by bear experienced in dangers of the wilderness
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- 3 escape serious injuries in Farmington Canyon plane crash
- Centerville settles with widow of man shot and killed by police