01/19/2013 10:26pmThis is auto expo season, and shows are taking place all over the country: in Detroit, Los Angeles, and right here in Utah this weekend. Hundreds of thousands of people are checking out what's new for 2013, and there's good reason for that.
Browse by Day Archive
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- 5 must-have tech features for your home
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Zebra shark surprises scientists by giving birth without male
- San Diego moving companies don't want to move the Chargers to LA
- Should children get their tonsils removed? 2 new studies weigh in
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement