01/19/2013 10:26pmThis is auto expo season, and shows are taking place all over the country: in Detroit, Los Angeles, and right here in Utah this weekend. Hundreds of thousands of people are checking out what's new for 2013, and there's good reason for that.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Multiple car crashes temporarily shut down part of northbound I-15
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- A better understanding of depression
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- 2 dead after 5-vehicle crash in Hyde Park