01/19/2013 10:26pmThis is auto expo season, and shows are taking place all over the country: in Detroit, Los Angeles, and right here in Utah this weekend. Hundreds of thousands of people are checking out what's new for 2013, and there's good reason for that.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Man arrested in West Valley after taking 99-year-old woman hostage
- Revised transportation task force bill would hike state sales tax to 4.85%
- Utah County officials searching for 24-year-old missing woman
- 4 killed in San Juan County plane crash identified
- Minor injuries in shuttle bus rollover near Utah-Idaho border
- House approves diesel emissions testing in Utah County
- 1 hospitalized after hit-and-run crash in Tooele
- The Triple Team: Jazz pull out win against struggling Mavericks
- Trump says arming teachers in schools 'Up to States'
- Fire burns vacant Emigration Canyon home