01/19/2013 10:26pmThis is auto expo season, and shows are taking place all over the country: in Detroit, Los Angeles, and right here in Utah this weekend. Hundreds of thousands of people are checking out what's new for 2013, and there's good reason for that.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- No survivors in plane crash near Evanston
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives
- Man critically injured after being ejected from car in Tooele rollover
- 30-year-old Utah man killed by avalanche in Wyoming 'pseudo brother, son' to Orem family
- Museum to discuss efforts to see if bones belong to pirate
- Parkland students say, 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'
- Salt Lake lawmaker urges restorative justice to better manage school discipline
- Police don’t believe ISIS flag at high school was placed by anyone tied to Islamic State