01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Settlement reached in case against embattled former trooper Lisa Steed
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in fast-moving Weber County fire
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they were gunned down, charges say
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Poll: Which is Utah's best local ice cream?
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Man arrested on suspicion of killing mother