01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- 1 critically injured after crash in Riverton
- Without votes, Trump and GOP leaders pull health care bill off House floor
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers