01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- Missing skier survives 2 nights in frigid weather
- DC residents using cash to oust Chaffetz from Congress
- Mom carrying baby without brain to term — to donate the organs
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- A better understanding of depression
- Woman critically injured, 13 dogs killed in Orem house fire
- Lehi residents upset over proposal to construct commercial building directly behind homes
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River