01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Judge: Baby Charlie Gard will end life in hospice, not home
- Northbound I-15 reopens after crash, vehicle fire in SLC
- 1 dead, 1 seriously injured after driver flees police, crashes into semitruck
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Eagle Mountain neighbors fear man camping in ravine is watching, photographing them