01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Humane Society representing family of dog ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- DWR seeks info about cougar illegally killed in Beaver County
- Tooele man charged with aggravated murder in Easter robbery
- Ariana Grande planning benefit concert in Manchester