01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Here is the latest news from The Associated Press at 11:40 p.m. EDT
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Teen pleads not guilty in fatal crash recorded on Instagram
- Spinning Ohio State Fair ride breaks apart; 1 dead, 7 hurt
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'