01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah County hunters become the hunted when man allegedly opens fire on them
- Mother to daughter's killer: 'We're all in prison'
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- SpaceX Dragon returns to Earth with station science, gear
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son