01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Police identify boy who died in Ogden fire
- Another evaluation ordered for woman accused of leaving newborn in trash
- Have You Seen This? How to outrun a python
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Is Donald Trump hurting himself?
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Is gluten making you sick?
- Texas illegally curbs abortion clinics, Supreme Court rules
- Amid crisis, Rio gov. warns Olympics could be 'big failure'