01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult after 'suicidal' crash that killed 2
- AP Source: Utah Jazz get Joe Johnson for 2 years, $22M
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- Tourist falls to death posing for photo at Machu Picchu
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Sen. Al Jackson resigns from Utah Legislature
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?