01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Review: Just because you can make a movie about a boss baby doesn't mean you should
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- Have You Seen This? Mountain biking down a mine shaft
- San Juan County's population growing faster than any other in the nation
- Road to Understanding
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?