01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify 18-year-old killed in Butterfield Canyon crash
- Environmentalists allege clean air act violations of popular Utah truck business
- Clearfield gym closes without notice, cited for consumer breach
- More Colorado kids in hospital for marijuana since legalization, study says
- Netflix adding 83 titles; dropping 31
- 'Space junk' spotted in Utah's night sky
- Clinton's pledge: Steady hand at 'moment of reckoning'
- Scientists find cancer in million-year-old fossil
- Have You Seen This? Squirrel photobombs Bighorn ram at Glacier National Park
- Charges dropped in Chandra Levy murder