01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Customer called 'fatty' on receipt, restaurant owner reacts
- Woman surrenders after SWAT standoff in Roy; home catches on fire
- Meet the latest police tool, Utah's first 'porn dog'
- After ad, dad interviews potential wives for 48-year-old son from SLC
- Surveillance video captures daylight theft at Provo towing company
- Why everyone is cracking down on Airbnb
- Park City headphone company Skullcandy purchased for $177M
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' expected to draw 600K spectators
- Trial ordered for politician accused of impersonating LDS general authority