01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Grizzly kills mountain biker near Glacier National Park
- 3 people heading to family reunion killed in single-car crash on I-70
- Google Earth just got way better
- Husband called to confront man accused of murdering his wife, police say
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive pits Utah ranchers against state
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate candidate looking to capitalize on Utah primary win
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'