01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- 'My way of saying thank you:' Veteran with flag salutes motorists for Memorial Day
- Man stabbed after argument on school playground
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Cincinnati Zoo director defends killing gorilla to save boy