01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- FLDS man in food stamp fraud case sentenced to $25 fee, training
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Bernie Sanders: Dems should get credit for killing AHCA
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Provo doctors use hologram imaging to change the way surgeons operate
- Have You Seen This? Dog is dog’s best friend
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?