01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Police ID woman who drowned trying to save dogs
- Woman drowns trying to save dogs in Tanner Park stream
- Motorcyclist going estimated 140 mph dies after crashing in Virgin River Gorge
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Police pick up adorable intruders: A pair of pygmy goats
- The Triple Team: Joe Johnson carries Jazz to Game 4 win
- College student killed during hammer throw at track meet
- Have You Seen This? Dad still dad when asleep
- New LDS temple in France opens to the public