01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- Report: Salaries just 'part of the solution' for Utah's teacher shortage
- 1 killed, 1 injured when vehicle slams into semitruck
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Common household chemicals hurt our health, study says
- SLC Council accuses Biskupski of 'lacking leadership' over housing, homeless funding
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him