01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 arrested, 2 still at large in theft of 800-pound statue
- Childhood friends reunited after discovering 1 of them is homeless
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Have You Seen This? Utah toddler wants to be heard, can’t stop interrupting parents
- Age-progressed photo of missing Idaho toddler released
- Missing Bountiful girl found safe
- Police recover stolen 800-pound statue of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young
- A gunshot and a child dies: Should anyone be punished?