01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Utah man says he killed wife on cruise over her laughing
- Friends mourn couples killed in I-15 plane crash as generous, inspirational
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- 39 lives lost in Utah plane crashes in last 5 years; I-15 crash most deadly
- 911 calls show moments after I-15 plane crash
- Hobby has travelers looking for spots where 3 states touch
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Jeff Bezos dethrones Bill Gates as world's richest person