01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Tests never identified what made officer think he'd been drugged at Subway
- At least 9 killed in warehouse fire, dozens still missing
- 4 local places to get cookies for National Cookie Day
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Josh Romney will 'strongly support' Sen. Hatch re-election, still eying own bid for governor
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Payson mom gives birth to twins — 11 days apart
- Ogden woman charged with stealing from preschool program for kids with autism