01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Netflix adding 82 titles in October, dropping 36
- Train crashes at New Jersey station; 1 dead, 74 hospitalized
- Report: 1/3 of impoverished Utahns spend 1/2 of their income on housing
- David Ortiz goes undercover as a Lyft driver, fans don't notice
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Child care now costs more than in-state college tuition
- Review: 6 outdoor products for family vacations
- Why do police shoot to kill?
- Man killed in Millcreek auto-pedestrian crash