01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem