01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Study finds 20M would lose health coverage under Trump plan
- Washington mall shooting: Police arrest 20-year-old suspect
- Target gets rid of kid-sized 'demon mini carts' after backlash
- Fry sauce on Utah school menu after lobbying from kids
- Sixth-grader brings pot brownies to school, students get sick
- Idaho woman enters guilty plea in child's meth overdose
- Both Trump, Clinton 'have a lot to prove' to Utah voters in first debate
- Cleanup continues into weekend following storm, tornadoes
- Poll: Which is Utah's scariest haunted house?
- More parks on horizon if S.L. County voters approve $90M bond