01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Meet Arson, Utah's first 'firehouse therapy dog'
- Great Clips of the Week: Premier League team gives gift to young fan with cancer; Utah fans celebrate too soon
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Are bad people skills holding you back?