01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Local mermaid group brings magic to the community
- Beaver County sheriff cleared of wrongdoing following lengthy investigation
- Stranger pays $84 gas bill, inspires 'pay it forward' movement
- Top US officials working to release Utah man from Venezuelan prison
- KSL Pick'em: College football week 5 staff selections
- Study: Kidney stone got you down? Ride a roller coaster
- 'Operation Diversion': Separating 'wolves' from vulnerable in Rio Grande
- Disbarred lawyer pleads guilty to Houston auto sales scam