01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Snowstorm pounds Utah; I-15 near Nephi reopens
- Names released in connection with fatal Evanston plane crash
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- School shooting puts pressure on Florida lawmakers to act
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- UTA program helps officers ID riders with 'invisible disabilities'
- Legislature: Animal-tethering bill stalls, vehicle-registration bill finds support
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?
- Police: Man and woman rob West Jordan restaurant
- Common Utah activities that can void your life insurance - SPONSORED