01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Obama's plea for J.R. Smith to put a shirt on; the new most-depressing sports town in US
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600,000 attendance
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old brain cancer survivor search for a safe place to sleep
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County