01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal