01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 4 arrested in Salt Lake drug deal gone bad, police say
- Man proposes to girlfriend using time capsule they'd buried 5 years earlier
- A landmark day for drone flights arrives
- The 25 loudest dog breeds
- Woman dies after falling 100 feet at Mt. Olympus
- Holladay family credits hard decisions with helping their toddler's cancer disappear
- Mylan launching generic version of EpiPen
- Los Angeles airport back to normal after panic-filled night
- Browns' Paul Kruger calls his release 'wrong decision'
- 'Everything happens for a reason' for Utah QB Troy Williams