01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Here is the latest news from The Associated Press at 11:40 p.m. EDT
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- Teen pleads not guilty in fatal crash recorded on Instagram
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Northbound I-15 reopens after crash, vehicle fire in SLC
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'