01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- 1 killed, 1 injured when vehicle slams into semitruck
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Logan veterinarian to pay $200K to settle federal drug violations case
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- 3 in Utah face Nevada poaching-related charges
- STD rates reach record high in United States
- Vandals steal BYU flags from front yards in Lehi