01/07/2013 8:54pmEnergySolutions announced Monday it will be acquired by private equity firm Energy Capital Partners in a deal worth $1.1 billion. The deal has some environmental groups worried about future expansion.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Man killed by bear experienced in dangers of the wilderness
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- Centerville settles with widow of man shot and killed by police