01/05/2013 3:15pmIn choosing to serve her country in uniform, Hayleigh Lynn Perez knowingly accepted a nomadic life. Now the former Army sergeant says she and thousands of other veterans trying to get a higher education are being penalized for that enforced rootlessness.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Man arrested in West Valley after taking 99-year-old woman hostage
- Utah County officials searching for 24-year-old missing woman
- Revised transportation task force bill would hike state sales tax to 4.85%
- 4 killed in San Juan County plane crash identified
- Minor injuries in shuttle bus rollover near Utah-Idaho border
- The Triple Team: Jazz pull out win against struggling Mavericks
- 1 hospitalized after hit-and-run crash in Tooele
- House approves diesel emissions testing in Utah County
- Trump says arming teachers in schools 'Up to States'
- Senate calls for more action on postpartum depression and anxiety