01/05/2013 3:15pmIn choosing to serve her country in uniform, Hayleigh Lynn Perez knowingly accepted a nomadic life. Now the former Army sergeant says she and thousands of other veterans trying to get a higher education are being penalized for that enforced rootlessness.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs off on big changes to Utah liquor laws
- Police arrest suspected drug dealer attending Festival of Colors
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- 3 boys hogtied, duct taped, starved by foster parents, charges allege
- Locker room photo prank results in arrest in American Fork, police say
- Evan McMullin hints he knows still-secret details about Trump's ties to Russia