12/19/2012 12:16pmBusinesses and citizens alike are discouraged, because of the dysfunction in Washington. Policymakers have faced challenges before and the process isn't always smooth, but the impact of inaction or improper action seems to be greater as of late.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- 5 movies that are worth a trip to Redbox
- 9 deaths and rare cancer linked to breast implants, FDA says
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- Herbert signs bills on confidential reporting, college data
- Hearing begins for 2nd teen accused in shooting of Smithfield girl
- Teen’s extra-mile prom proposal goes viral