12/19/2012 12:16pmBusinesses and citizens alike are discouraged, because of the dysfunction in Washington. Policymakers have faced challenges before and the process isn't always smooth, but the impact of inaction or improper action seems to be greater as of late.
Browse by Day Archive
- Snowstorm pounds Utah, powdering the slopes but jamming traffic and cutting power
- Senate candidate Romney gets endorsement from President Trump
- Safety inspections gone, but cars must still be safe, UHP warns
- Idaho senator yells at students lobbying for birth control
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Snowstorm triggers powder day frenzy, hampers commute
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- School shooting puts pressure on Florida lawmakers to act
- Names released in fatal Evanston plane crash
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?