12/19/2012 12:16pmBusinesses and citizens alike are discouraged, because of the dysfunction in Washington. Policymakers have faced challenges before and the process isn't always smooth, but the impact of inaction or improper action seems to be greater as of late.
Browse by Day Archive
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Police ID man, 8-year-old boy in SLC murder-suicide
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Bill O'Reilly: Slaves that built White House were 'well-fed'
- It's now or never for BYU's chances at Power 5 conference
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Drink up: Cockroach milk is the protein drink you didn't know you've been missing
- Judge: Reagan shooter can leave hospital to live in Virginia
- Greg Wrubell's #CougarQuiz No. 11