12/19/2012 12:16pmBusinesses and citizens alike are discouraged, because of the dysfunction in Washington. Policymakers have faced challenges before and the process isn't always smooth, but the impact of inaction or improper action seems to be greater as of late.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- 12 of the biggest movies coming to theaters in 2017
- Seoul: N. Korea fails in missile test-fire near its capital
- Report: Idaho school bus crash caused by tired driver
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies
- Mother and son graduate from BYU on the same day