11/22/2012 8:40amEnergy Solutions Inc. and a number of its investors have reached a $26 million settlement in federal court, but they now await a judge's approval.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Seething West Valley, South Salt Lake residents protest all seven homeless site options
- San Juan County's population growing faster than any other county in the nation
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- Road to Understanding
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?