11/22/2012 8:40amEnergy Solutions Inc. and a number of its investors have reached a $26 million settlement in federal court, but they now await a judge's approval.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police seek missing man after vehicle found 'under suspicious circumstances'
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- Police seek missing teenage girl in Gunnison
- Repeat sex offender to serve 27 years in prison for distributing child porn
- Baby Charlie Gard dies after life support withdrawn
- Employer: Utah woman killed on cruise was trusted adviser
- Concerts, fairs happening around Utah in August
- North Korea fires missile which lands in sea off Japan
- FBI: Santa Clara man killed wife on cruise after she wouldn't stop laughing at him
- Man sentenced for punching officer at Elizabeth Smart event