11/22/2012 8:40amEnergy Solutions Inc. and a number of its investors have reached a $26 million settlement in federal court, but they now await a judge's approval.
Browse by Day Archive
- Head-on crash between semi and truck leaves 1 dead
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Have You Seen This? Hurricane windsurfing
- Anger still flares after judge OKs Volkswagen emissions deal
- Iran official: Gay Utah senator watched during recent trip
- Kicking easy field goals in dress shoes is now highly fashionable