Browse by Day Archive
- Utah solar lens scheme a 'massive fraud,' judge says
- 11 South Jordan homes may be bulldozed less than 3 years after being built
- Despite public outcry, Tooele approves 114 percent property tax hike
- US officials say girl on Time cover isn't separated from mom
- Was Grayson Allen a good pick for the Jazz?
- 'I love you, be strong, we'll get through this': Josh and Thamy Holt open up about their ordeal
- Salt Lake County resident struggles with noisy neighbor. But who does he report it to?
- Archaeologists warn public about digging on state lands after large hole found at Saltair
- 'It’s a miracle to us that they’re both alive:' 2 walk away after bailing from falling glider
- Trump’s ‘era of fracture’ extends to religion, reporter says at BYU symposium