08/09/2014 8:20amAlonzo Mourning first thanked all of the usual people when he was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame: His coaches, his teachers, and the foster mother who raised him.
Browse by Day Archive
- Snowstorm pounds Utah, closes I-15 near Nephi
- Names released in connection with fatal Evanston plane crash
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- School shooting puts pressure on Florida lawmakers to act
- Legislature: Animal-tethering bill stalls, vehicle-registration bill finds support
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- UTA program helps officers ID riders with 'invisible disabilities'
- Police: Man and woman rob West Jordan restaurant
- Common Utah activities that can void your life insurance - SPONSORED
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?