07/06/2014 9:50amWith the potentially record-breaking $2 billion sale of the Los Angeles Clippers hanging in the balance, a trial beginning Monday will focus on whether Donald Sterling's estranged wife had the authority under terms of a family trust to unilaterally negotiate the deal.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- No survivors in plane crash near Evanston
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives
- 30-year-old Utah man killed by avalanche in Wyoming 'pseudo brother, son' to Orem family
- Museum to discuss efforts to see if bones belong to pirate
- Man critically injured after being ejected from car in Tooele rollover
- Salt Lake lawmaker urges restorative justice to better manage school discipline
- Team LeBron edges Team Stephen 148-145 in All-Star Game
- Parkland students say, 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'