12/21/2012 7:04pmGuns and police officers in all American schools are what's needed to stop the next killer "waiting in the wings," the National Rifle Association declared Friday, taking a no-retreat stance in the face of growing calls for gun control after the Connecticut shootings that claimed the lives of 26 children and school staff.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah House votes to remove sales tax on food
- Salt Lake City leaders 'optimistic' in negotiations over inland port authority
- The least and most dangerous countries to be a newborn
- Video shows trooper vehicle hit for a second time during snowy conditions
- Woman's killer pleads guilty to burning her home down
- 'These kids are fighting back': Salt Lake students plan march after Florida shooting