07/10/2014 11:01amFilled with national and state parks, Utah is a place thousands each year come to camp and experience the serenity that is the outdoors. Many of these spots are family friendly and closer to home than you may think.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- DWR seeks info about cougar illegally killed in Beaver County
- Utah woman creates smart purse with phone charger, Bluetooth connectivity