07/10/2014 11:01amFilled with national and state parks, Utah is a place thousands each year come to camp and experience the serenity that is the outdoors. Many of these spots are family friendly and closer to home than you may think.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 2 injured in West Valley City shooting
- Poor sportsmanship leads principal to ban football, soccer at recess
- Gail Miller, you the real MVP
- BYU-I student charged with voyeurism after camera discovered in bathroom
- Dying teen’s final wish is to inspire ‘mass act of kindness’
- Utah Jazz, Vivint Arena ownership transferred to perpetual legacy trust
- Trump moves to pull US out of Pacific-Rim trade deal
- School delays and closures for Tuesday
- Layton mom found passed out in gutter sent to prison for child endangerment, sex with teen
- Dying from cancer: Could your location determine your fate?