02/25/2014 11:01amI have heard people say that Utah is too brown and dusty to be beautiful. However, as these photos show, the textures and colors of Utah have a wide range. From the red rocks of southern Utah to the cracked surfaces of the Salt Flats, there is diversity and beauty to be found all over Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- ICE detainees moved out of state after Utah County Jail terminates contract
- National park visits hit record high for 3rd straight year
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- Utah barrel racer overcomes paralysis to earn pro card
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?