02/25/2014 11:01amI have heard people say that Utah is too brown and dusty to be beautiful. However, as these photos show, the textures and colors of Utah have a wide range. From the red rocks of southern Utah to the cracked surfaces of the Salt Flats, there is diversity and beauty to be found all over Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Knicks
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- Seething West Valley, South Salt Lake residents protest all seven homeless site options