02/25/2014 11:01amI have heard people say that Utah is too brown and dusty to be beautiful. However, as these photos show, the textures and colors of Utah have a wide range. From the red rocks of southern Utah to the cracked surfaces of the Salt Flats, there is diversity and beauty to be found all over Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Former Davis, BYU star prepares for his 5th marathon, 1st Olympics with golf run
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds