04/15/2014 10:25amA new procedure is available to help infants of a heart defect that affects hundreds of children yearly. But because the Food and Drug Administration doesn't recognize the procedure, few families know about its usefulness and health benefits.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wyoming man convicted of assaulting Forest Service officer faces 20 years in prison
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to be put down or sent to ranch
- Rimando's incredible face-save makes national headlines; chaos in San Antonio
- Bodies of elite climber with Utah connection, cameraman found in melting glacier
- Ex-Monticello police sergeant sentenced to 10 days in jail
- 4K additional deer permits, new cow elk hunt approved for 2016
- Sea lion dies at Hogle Zoo: 'Truly one of a kind'
- Potential threat sends police to Park City campus
- Magna man dies after crashing into parked semitruck on I-15
- Additional concourse boosts airport rebuild price tag to $2.6 billion