01/26/2014 8:47pmKhadijah Muhammad's shift was business as usual until she returned to one of her tables to collect the receipt for a patron’s meal, which totaled $29.30. Muhammad retrieved the slip of paper only to see $1,075 written in the tip line.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Italy crews work through night after avalanche hits hotel