01/26/2014 8:47pmKhadijah Muhammad's shift was business as usual until she returned to one of her tables to collect the receipt for a patron’s meal, which totaled $29.30. Muhammad retrieved the slip of paper only to see $1,075 written in the tip line.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Kings
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say
- Road to Understanding: Police shortage, road maintenance top issues for Box Elder County
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem